Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy and healthy tomato-based pasta sauce. Beware it has a very bold, yet deliciously fresh flavor. You can adjust the amount of roasted red peppers, garlic and olives depending on your taste preference. Serve over your favorite pasta and top with parmesan cheese!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 10 -12 kalamata olives
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fresh parsley (about a handful)
- 5 ounces roasted red peppers
- 4 -5 garlic cloves
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- your favorite pasta
- grated parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients in food processor and puree.
- Heat in saucepan over medium heat.
- Serve over your favorite pasta and top with grated parmesan cheese!