This is another bagel smear that is popular in our house. If you use fat free cream cheese and sour cream, you can reduce the calories considerably without altering the taste noticeably.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the sun dried tomatoes in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
- 2Let stand until soft, about 10 minutes.
- 3Drain, pat dry and finely chop the tomatoes.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream.
- 5Add the chopped olives, chopped onion and chopped tomatoes.
- 6Season to taste.
- 7Refrigerate until 1 hour before you are ready to use it.
- 8Let stand 1 hour at room temperature before using.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kalamata Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Bagel Smear
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.9
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.0 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 1182.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g