Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Type of Meal : Teatime, Party, Festive, Dinner, Brunch. Type of Dish: Microwave, Indian sweets, Desserts
- Place milk powder, sugar, and ricotta cheese in microwave-able bowl and mix well.
- Add butter and mix thoroughly, the mixture should be smooth with very thick consistency.
- Microwave it for 5 minutes (in 700 watts microwave).
- Stir it, again microwave it for 4 minutes.
- Repeat step 4 until it becomes golden brown in color.
- Mix 2-3 threads of saffron.
- Allow it to cool, garnish it with cardamom powder, cashew nuts, and almonds.
- Serve warm or cool (depending upon the taste).