Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by one of the guys at our local butcher shop. It is used to marinate whatever meat you like and is one of the top sellers.
- 2 1⁄2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup fresh ginger, grated
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 cups water
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped fine (tops included)
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate meat for at least 2 hours or overnight. You may not need to use all of the marinade at one time. Store unused marinade in a covered container in the refrigerator. I use half for one whole cut-up chicken and the rest for pork steaks or beef steaks.