1/1 Photo of Kak's Potato Salad
Noni Suzanne's Note:
I used to be one of those that added everything but the kitchen sink to my potato salad, (my dad's fault) but then my sister-in-law gave me this simple recipe and it has been a favorite ever since. It's that old "less is more" thing. Prep and cooking times are approximate, as I just watch my potatoes and use the stabbing with a fork method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and boil potatoes, using as close to same size as possible. (You can also use White Rose potatoes.).
- 2While potatoes are warm, but cool enough to handle, peel and chop into good bite size pieces.
- 3Add sliced green onion and sliced hard boiled eggs.
- 4In separate bowl, mix mayo, cider vinegar and sour cream and pour into potato mixture, folding until well blended.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Chill 3 - 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kak's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 203.7 mg
- Sodium 364.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 12.6 g