Recipe by marisk
This recipe is from a friend of a friend. I used one of the Enjoy brand mini sized arare without seaweed so I wouldn't have to crush them but I think it would be fine with it. The ingredients might make you hesitate to try it but you must try this. I tried one of the cookies and I'm tempted to eat this batch and make another to give away : )
- 354.88 ml butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 9.85 ml pure vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 709.77 ml flour, sifted
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 414.03 ml cereal (rice krispies)
- 354.88 ml rice crackers, crushed (arare)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add vanila and shoyu, blend.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Mix in flour and baking soda, then rice krispies and arare.
- Roll into 1inch balls and place on cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.