Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is from a friend of a friend. I used one of the Enjoy brand mini sized arare without seaweed so I wouldn't have to crush them but I think it would be fine with it. The ingredients might make you hesitate to try it but you must try this. I tried one of the cookies and I'm tempted to eat this batch and make another to give away : )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add vanila and shoyu, blend.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Mix in flour and baking soda, then rice krispies and arare.
- Roll into 1inch balls and place on cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.