1/2 Photos of Kaki Mochi Cookies
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is from a friend of a friend. I used one of the Enjoy brand mini sized arare without seaweed so I wouldn't have to crush them but I think it would be fine with it. The ingredients might make you hesitate to try it but you must try this. I tried one of the cookies and I'm tempted to eat this batch and make another to give away : )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar.
- 3Add vanila and shoyu, blend.
- 4Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- 5Mix in flour and baking soda, then rice krispies and arare.
- 6Roll into 1inch balls and place on cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- 7Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kaki Mochi Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 75.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: