Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Weekend magazine!
- 300 g cashews, powdered
- 300 g dried powdered milk (khoya)
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup dried fig, finely chopped (anjeer)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (made with milk powder)
- Blend all the ingredients, except the dried figs, to a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into a thick bottomed wok.
- Add the chopped dried figs.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture starts to thicken and leave the sides of the wok and forms into a ball.
- Put the mixture on a flat surface and roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cool the mixture completely.
- Cut into diamond shapes and serve.
- Store refrigerated.