Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the Weekend magazine!
Make and share this Kaju and Anjeer Ki Burfee(Cashew Nut and Fig Squares) recipe from Food.com.
- Blend all the ingredients, except the dried figs, to a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into a thick bottomed wok.
- Add the chopped dried figs.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture starts to thicken and leave the sides of the wok and forms into a ball.
- Put the mixture on a flat surface and roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cool the mixture completely.
- Cut into diamond shapes and serve.
- Store refrigerated.