Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Weekend magazine!
Make and share this Kaju and Anjeer Ki Burfee(Cashew Nut and Fig Squares) recipe from Food.com.
- Blend all the ingredients, except the dried figs, to a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into a thick bottomed wok.
- Add the chopped dried figs.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture starts to thicken and leave the sides of the wok and forms into a ball.
- Put the mixture on a flat surface and roll out to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cool the mixture completely.
- Cut into diamond shapes and serve.
- Store refrigerated.