Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Large, Crusty Sandwich Rolls
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- Add all ingredients to Bread Machine.
- Run Dough cycle.
- Divide into 16 pieces.
- Shape each into a ball. Place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- With scissors, cut a 1/4-in.-deep cross on tops of rolls.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
These came out pretty great! We are making sandwiches with them for a picnic. Can't wait!