Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Large, Crusty Sandwich Rolls
Make and share this Kaiser Rolls - Bread Machine recipe from Food.com.
- Add all ingredients to Bread Machine.
- Run Dough cycle.
- Divide into 16 pieces.
- Shape each into a ball. Place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- With scissors, cut a 1/4-in.-deep cross on tops of rolls.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
These came out pretty great! We are making sandwiches with them for a picnic. Can't wait!