Galley Devil's Note:
An unusual omlette whose recipe I found in a magazine. I am yet to try this one. Quite frankly, I am all for a more... uhh... conventional omlette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry garlic and onion till translucent.
- 2Add prawns and squid and saute till cooked.
- 3Add all the vegetables and sauces and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and a little salt and pepper.
- 5Heat the corn oil in a hot pan and pour in the egg mixture to make a thin, flat omlette.
- 6Place the omlette on a plate and spread the cooked ingredients on one half of the surface.
- 7Fold the other half over and garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kai Yat Sai Talay (Thai Omelette With Seafood)
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 290.0 mg
- Sodium 700.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 20.1 g