Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An unusual omlette whose recipe I found in a magazine. I am yet to try this one. Quite frankly, I am all for a more... uhh... conventional omlette.
- Fry garlic and onion till translucent.
- Add prawns and squid and saute till cooked.
- Add all the vegetables and sauces and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and a little salt and pepper.
- Heat the corn oil in a hot pan and pour in the egg mixture to make a thin, flat omlette.
- Place the omlette on a plate and spread the cooked ingredients on one half of the surface.
- Fold the other half over and garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.