Recipe by troublelovesme
This is a traditional green tea recipe from the south east region of Kashmiri. The tea has a mellow taste with a hint of pine/cardamom flavor. I like mine with a little honey.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water, saffron and cardamom pods into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tea and reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer gently for an additional 2 minutes.
- Strain the tea into small tea cups and serve warm.