Recipe by Denise in da Kitchen
Definately an adult macaroon! These are great to give at Christmas. (Prep time is approximate)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, combine coconut, sugar, and flour.
- Stir in Kahlua.
- Using two forks, mix with tossing motion until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- In small bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy.
- Stir into coconut mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons 1 1/2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until firm.
- Immediately transfer to wire rack and cool completely.