1/1 Photo of Kahlua Yams
The best yams ever. Old recipe from my best freind These are the big orange yams.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil and peel yams, DO NOT OVER COOK, cut length wise.
- 2Melt butter and brown sugar in a skillet, add Kahlua and cook one minute.
- 3Add cooked yams,turning to brown on all sides.
- 4Cover and lower heat for 15 min or more. Watch as they will burn.
- 5They will be thick and so tasty.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Yams
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g