Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
courtesy of Kahlua
Make and share this Kahlua Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua, plus
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 (8 ounce) packagewhipped cream cheese spread
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package ladyfingers (12 small, sliced in half)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped or 2 cups whipped dessert topping
- In large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup Kahlua and cream cheese spread to blend.
- Beat in milk.
- (The recipe did not say how much milk. mary winecoff made this using 1 cup and she said it came out fine.).
- Gradually whisk in instant pudding mix until it begins to thicken.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- In bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or quiche dish, spread about 3/4 cup pudding mixture.
- Top with single layer of 12 ladyfinger slices, cut side up.
- Sprinkle with half of remaining Kahlua, then a third of chocolate mixture.
- Repeat layering one more time.
- Spread whipped cream over top, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
I made this for my staff. It was a hit - everyone loved it and at least half asked for the recipe, which I followed, not changing a thing. Thanks!
Great recipe! Very quick and easy and makes a good presentation. I made this in a shallow tart pan that I also use for quiches. I used cool whip on top. It was very yummy!