Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This was one of the recipes that Marvin my boyfriend sent me to make for dinner. Isn't he sweet??
- 3 red chilies, roasted and rehydrated
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 very ripe tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- Remove stems and seeds from chilies; boil for a few minutes.
- Do not allow them to burn.
- Rehydrate the chilis in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Puree with remaining ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Remove salsa and stir once more.
- Serve with tortilla chips.