- 4 lbs spareribs
- 1 cup chicken stock or 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup tomato puree
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim spareribs, but don’t separate.
- Combine chicken stock through salt and marinate ribs in mixture overnight, turning occasionally to keep coated.
- Remove ribs from marinade and roast 10 min at 450°, remove and pour off fat.
- Reduce heat to 350°, return ribs to oven and roast 1 hour more, basting frequently with marinade.