Recipe by Julie B's Hive
From an onlline cookbook by Kathy D. This one sounds so yummy, can't wait to try it! Cook time is fridge time.
Top Review by mersaydees
These were VERY rich and delicious! Only had Splenda granular on hand, so used that. I also want to say that it reminds me of French chocolate mousse and regret that I ate a whole serving by myself!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the chocolate with the Kahlua and the Grand Marnier (or orange juice) over low heat until the chocolate is melted; set aside.
- In a blender mix the eggs, egg yolks, vanilla, and sugar. Add the heavy cream and blend for 30 seconds. Pour in the chocolate mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual serving dishes (small dessert cups as this is very rich).
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours until set. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream.