Prep 8 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From an onlline cookbook by Kathy D. This one sounds so yummy, can't wait to try it! Cook time is fridge time.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- Heat the chocolate with the Kahlua and the Grand Marnier (or orange juice) over low heat until the chocolate is melted; set aside.
- In a blender mix the eggs, egg yolks, vanilla, and sugar. Add the heavy cream and blend for 30 seconds. Pour in the chocolate mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual serving dishes (small dessert cups as this is very rich).
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours until set. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped cream.
These were VERY rich and delicious! Only had Splenda granular on hand, so used that. I also want to say that it reminds me of French chocolate mousse and regret that I ate a whole serving by myself!