Charlotte J's Note:
You can prepare as directed. Cover and chill up to 2 days. Then serve as directed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degree
- 2Bring milk and cinnamon to boil over medium heat in saucepan.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- 5Strain mixture through a sieve into a 4-cup glass measure.
- 6Discard cinnamon.
- 7Arrange eight espresso or 4-ounce ovenproof cups in a roasting pan.
- 8Beat yolks and sugar in mixer bowl on medium speed, until mixture is pale yellow and thick, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 9Add Kahlua and beat until well combined.
- 10Gradually stir in milk with rubber spatula, until mixture is completely smooth.
- 11Strain milk mixture through a sieve into glass measure, discard any foam.
- 12Divide mixture into each cup (spoon off any remaining foam).
- 13Add enough hot water to roasting pan to reach halfway up the sides of cups.
- 14Loosely cover pan with foil.
- 15Bake until the edge of the custards are set, 25 to 27 minutes (the centers will be jiggly).
- 16Remove cups from the water and cool on wire rack to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 17Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 18Sprinkle tops with grated chocolate and serve with berries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Pot De Creme
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 29.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g