Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can prepare as directed. Cover and chill up to 2 days. Then serve as directed.
Make and share this Kahlua Pot De Creme recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degree
- Bring milk and cinnamon to boil over medium heat in saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a sieve into a 4-cup glass measure.
- Discard cinnamon.
- Arrange eight espresso or 4-ounce ovenproof cups in a roasting pan.
- Beat yolks and sugar in mixer bowl on medium speed, until mixture is pale yellow and thick, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add Kahlua and beat until well combined.
- Gradually stir in milk with rubber spatula, until mixture is completely smooth.
- Strain milk mixture through a sieve into glass measure, discard any foam.
- Divide mixture into each cup (spoon off any remaining foam).
- Add enough hot water to roasting pan to reach halfway up the sides of cups.
- Loosely cover pan with foil.
- Bake until the edge of the custards are set, 25 to 27 minutes (the centers will be jiggly).
- Remove cups from the water and cool on wire rack to room temperature, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle tops with grated chocolate and serve with berries, if desired.