- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, frozen (you could use fresh pineapple or pineapple from the can as long as you freeze it)
- 1 1⁄2 ripe frozen bananas, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 apple, peeled and chopped (preferably green)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Kahlua
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pecans, chopped, for topping (optional)
- sweetened whipped cream, for topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to blender except for the pecans and sweetened whipped cream.
- I like to add all the liquid ingredients first and then the frozen on top; I find that it blends together easier.
- For even a thicker smoothie, add more ice.
- Divide among glasses.
- Top each serving with toasted pecans and sweetened whipped cream, if using.