1/1 Photo of Kahlua, Pineapple, Apple, Banana Smoothie
This was an entry in RSC #10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, frozen (you could use fresh pineapple or pineapple from the can as long as you freeze it)
- 1 1/2 ripe frozen bananas, peeled and cut in chunks
- 1/2-3/4 apple, peeled and chopped (preferably green)
- 1 -2 tablespoon Kahlua
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cube, crushed
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans, chopped, for topping (optional)
- sweetened whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- 1Add all ingredients to blender except for the pecans and sweetened whipped cream.
- 2I like to add all the liquid ingredients first and then the frozen on top; I find that it blends together easier.
- 3For even a thicker smoothie, add more ice.
- 4Divide among glasses.
- 5Top each serving with toasted pecans and sweetened whipped cream, if using.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua, Pineapple, Apple, Banana Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.9
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 85.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 59.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g