Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The kahlua lends a great flavor to the pecan mixture. A great holiday pie.
Make and share this Kahlua Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and flour until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in kahlua, corn syrup, milk and pecans.
- Mix well and pour into crust.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325° and bake for 40 minutes more, until center is firm.
This is a new holiday tradition at my house!!! Even tried a "lower" calorie version, using margarine and fat-free evaporated milk--still magnificent!
I love pecan pie..But,didnt care for the strong flavor of kahula..