Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Kahlua Party Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 16 fluid ounces Kahlua
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 4 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle sparkling apple juice
- 1 (1 quart) bottle club soda or 1 (1 quart) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 (750 ml) bottledry champagne
- thin lemon slice
- small orange slice
- Have all ingredients well chilled.
- combine Kahlua with undulated apple juice concentrate and lemon juice.
- Pour over small chunk of ice in punch bowl.
- Add sparkling apple juice and club soda or lemon-lime beverage.
- Add champagne and stir gently.
- Add lemon and orange slices for garnish.
- Kahlua, apple juice concentrate and lemon juice may be mixed and refrigerated the day before.
- Recipe may be increased without adjustment.