Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Simple to prepare, yet quite elegant. Which goes to show you don't need to visit Hawaii for a little taste of paradise. If you like a lot of sauce then double the ingredients. There never seems to be enough!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken pieces in shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon half of the sauce over the chicken and cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, and spoon on remainder of sauce.
- Continue baking uncovered until chicken is tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Whoa!!! This was terrific! Easy to make, and even though I made it with skinless, boneless breasts, it tasted wonderful. Another time I will use skin-on chicken for the texture, and use a tiny bit less vinegar, but served with rice and steamed veggies, this made a great meal. Thanks so much!
This was so lovely. We doubled the sauce and served on rice (put a bit of the sauce in with the rice to cook, yum!) Very much enjoyed.