Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on the Kahlua website. I was asked to post all of my Kahlua recipes. I hope you enjoy them.
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons softened unsalted butter, for coating
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Grease six 4-ounce ramekins with the butter and place them on a baking tray.
- Put the gelatin in a large mixing bowl and gently stir in 1/4 cup of the milk.
- Place the heavy cream, remaining 1/4 cup of the milk, and confectioners' sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Immediately turn off the heat.
- Stir well.
- Slowly pour the contents of the pan into the gelatin mixture, whisking constantly until cool.
- Stir in the Kahlua.
- Divide the mixture amount of the molds.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 and up to 24 hours.
- Dip the ramekins one at a time into hot water and then turn them out onto serving dishes.
I quadrupled this recipe to bring to a party. Ended up throwing it all away, it wasn't edible! I think there was way to much gelatin, had the consistency of rubber.