Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy cake to make, and yet, it looks and tastes elegant! I plan to try this with the Amaretto and the new dark chocolate/raspberry swirled chocolate chips, for Valentine's Day.
- Coat Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all other ingredients; spoon into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
I really liked the flavor of this cake; but unfortunately is was very dry and crumbly. In my opinion; I think it needs another egg, maybe? Thanks for posting.
I used Amaretto in this recipe. It was payback for a friend at work who helped me out. This was delicious! I will make again soon.