Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". The cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. This is a wonderful dessert dish!
- 1 lb sweet dark chocolate square
- 3 ounces butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a bowl.
- In large bowl combine powdered sugar, egg yolks, and Kahlua. Blend chocolate mixture into this.
- In another bowl whip cream until stiff and gently fold into chocolate mixture.
- Blend well.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form and fold into chocolate cream.
- Refrigerate over night.