1/2 Photos of Kahlua Mole Chicken
A twist on traditional Mole- Kahlua!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1(Mole Sauce).
- 2In saucepan, place butter and melt over medium heat.
- 3Add flour, stirring until smooth.
- 4Gradually add Kahlua, stirring. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 5In blender container, place chili sauce, sugar, chopped macadamia nuts, cocoa powder, pineapple juice, 1 tablespoon oil, ground cloves, cinnamon, ground red pepper, salt and pepper. Add Kahlua mixture and blend until nearly smooth.
- 6In large frypan, place 3 tbs oil over medium heat.
- 7Add chicken and cook about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides.
- 8Remove chicken to large casserole dish. Pour prepared Mole Sauce over chicken, cover and bake in 350 degree F. oven for about 30 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease, and juices run clear.
- 9To serve, arrange chicken on platter; spoon sauce on top.
- 10Garnish with sesame seeds, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, and green onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Mole Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.1
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 495.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 31.8 g