Found this on the Kahlua website (www.kahlua.com)and boy was i NOT disappointed when I tried it. Pleasantly surprised by the wonderful outcome of this cheesecake. So simple, but good.
- Combine Oreo cookie Crumbs with melted butter.
- Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup caramel sauce over crust.
- Beat cream Cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- (make sure it is done on LOW speed) Stir in 1/4 cup of Kahlúa.
- Stir in the melted semi sweet chocolate into the cheese mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 min.
- or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hr.
- or overnight.
- Garnish with Whipping Cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and grated chocolate.