1/1 Photo of Kahlua Mochaccino Cheesecake
Found this on the Kahlua website (www.kahlua.com)and boy was i NOT disappointed when I tried it. Pleasantly surprised by the wonderful outcome of this cheesecake. So simple, but good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Oreo cookie Crumbs with melted butter.
- 2Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Pour 1/2 cup caramel sauce over crust.
- 4Beat cream Cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- 5Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
- 6(make sure it is done on LOW speed) Stir in 1/4 cup of Kahlúa.
- 7Stir in the melted semi sweet chocolate into the cheese mixture.
- 8Pour into crust.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 45-50 min.
- 10or until center is almost set.
- 11Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hr.
- 12or overnight.
- 13Garnish with Whipping Cream, drizzle with caramel sauce and grated chocolate.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Mochaccino Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.4
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 347.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs