Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
This was so good. Served this after dinner last weekend.
- 14.79 ml instant coffee granules
- 4.92 ml instant coffee granules
- 768.91 ml water
- 19.71 ml Kahlua
Hot Chocolate Mix (use 1 1/3 cups)
- 1301.24 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml unsweetened cocoa
- Combine Hot Chocolate Mix and coffee granules in a 1 quart glass measure.
- Stir in water and Kahlua.
- Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 3 minutes or until heated.
- Hot Chocolate Mix:.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Oh my gosh, this was so delicious. The touch of Kahlua gave such a wonderful touch to this mocha drink, and the instant milk powder added really nice creamy touch, too. I will make this often and try adding other things, like maybe adding peppermint extract. But even as written, this was a very nice treat after the frosty cold day we had today. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Nimz. This is definitely a keeper.
I made this a couple of nights ago and almost forgot about reviewing it! I used Splenda for the sugar but aside from that went by the directions. What's not to like in this? Yumm!
We have quite a bit of snow and wanted to warm up so I made this for myself and DH. Kahlua is a favorite of mine and we both loved it. I made the full recipe for the hot chocolate mix but only half of the Kahlua mixture. Will have the dry mix waiting for another night. Warm, creamy, and very good! Thank you Cathy!!