Recipe by ~Nimz~
This was so good. Served this after dinner last weekend.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Oh my gosh, this was so delicious. The touch of Kahlua gave such a wonderful touch to this mocha drink, and the instant milk powder added really nice creamy touch, too. I will make this often and try adding other things, like maybe adding peppermint extract. But even as written, this was a very nice treat after the frosty cold day we had today. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Nimz. This is definitely a keeper.
- 14.79 ml instant coffee granules
- 4.92 ml instant coffee granules
- 768.91 ml water
- 19.71 ml Kahlua
Hot Chocolate Mix (use 1 1/3 cups)
- 1301.24 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml unsweetened cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Hot Chocolate Mix and coffee granules in a 1 quart glass measure.
- Stir in water and Kahlua.
- Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 3 minutes or until heated.
- Hot Chocolate Mix:.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.