Recipe by ~Nimz~
This was so good. Served this after dinner last weekend.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
Oh my gosh, this was so delicious. The touch of Kahlua gave such a wonderful touch to this mocha drink, and the instant milk powder added really nice creamy touch, too. I will make this often and try adding other things, like maybe adding peppermint extract. But even as written, this was a very nice treat after the frosty cold day we had today. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Nimz. This is definitely a keeper.
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 teaspoons Kahlua
Hot Chocolate Mix (use 1 1/3 cups)
- 5 1⁄2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Hot Chocolate Mix and coffee granules in a 1 quart glass measure.
- Stir in water and Kahlua.
- Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 3 minutes or until heated.
- Hot Chocolate Mix:.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.