Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe off a Kahlua glass and it's wonderful! I've been meaning to post this for a while, but the glass just has lines you fill to - - 1 part kahlua, 1 part vodka, 2 parts milk, etc. So, I finally had to get a measuring shot glass to get the exact measurments. I wanted to get this recipe posted before I break the glass and lose the recipe forever. It's a great drink.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Kahlua (1 jigger, any coffee flavored liqueur will work)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (1 jigger, can use Vanilla Vodka)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (3 ounces or 2 jiggers, however you want to measure)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coffee (not HOT coffee, only use room temperature or cold)
- Pour Kahlua, Vodka, milk and coffee into a glass. Stir or shake.
- Pour over ice and serve.
- Kick yourself for not making a double batch.
This is a great drink. For my own taste I think next time I will cut back the vodka to 1 ounce. The only problem with this drink is it goes down way to easily LOL Made for Comfort Cafe Jan 2009. I used Coffee Liqueur to make the "Kahlua"