1/1 Photo of Kahlua Indulgence Cookies
With four types of chocolate, nuts and Kahlua liquor, these are and indulgence. The recipe was inspired by Chef V's Kahlua-Chocolate Chip Cookies and came about while trying to create a variation on that wonderful treat. Once done, I realized that it was a dish on it's own and one well worth saving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter flavor shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, grated
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3In small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- 4In large bowl, use medium speed on your mixer to whip shortening with the white and brown sugars for 3-5 minutes until it is light and fluffy and the grains of sugar are disolved.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, liqueur, vanilla and grated chocolate and mixed well.
- 6Slowly stir in flour mixture until of uniform consistency.
- 7Stir in white and milk chocolate chips and pecans.
- 8Drop onto baking sheet in 1 tablespoon sized scoops 3 inches apart. Flatten the balls just a smidge.
- 9Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Indulgence Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 165.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g