Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A rich creamy coffee full of flavor! Good iced coffee is my favorite to relax with whether it is winter or summer. A secret for making your iced coffee easier is to freeze ice cube trays filled with leftover brewed coffee. Having these ice cubes handy helps retain the coffee flavor rather than the watered down effect of regular ice cubes. Try it!
Top Review by teresas
Very tasty iced coffee. I love the kahlua in this. I did make the coffee ice cubes this is suppose to help keep it from getting watery, but I drank so fast it didn't have time. I threw some cinnamon on top. Watch out for the whipped cream, I ended up with some on my nose. Thanks for posting. :)
- 236.59 ml of strong brewed coffee
- 42.52 g Kahlua
- 28.34 g half-and-half cream
- sugar (or Splenda)
- ice cube
- whipped cream (optional)
- cinnamon (or cocoa powder)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix coffee, kahlua, half and half cream and sugar in a tall glass or cup. Add ice cubes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder.
- Note: Make frozen coffee ice cubes for your iced coffees by freezing leftover brewed coffee in ice trays. Place 2-3 cubes in your coffee cup for extra flavor! .