Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rich creamy coffee full of flavor! Good iced coffee is my favorite to relax with whether it is winter or summer. A secret for making your iced coffee easier is to freeze ice cube trays filled with leftover brewed coffee. Having these ice cubes handy helps retain the coffee flavor rather than the watered down effect of regular ice cubes. Try it!
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Kahlua
- 1 ounce half-and-half cream
- sugar (or Splenda)
- ice cube
- whipped cream (optional)
- cinnamon (or cocoa powder)
- Mix coffee, kahlua, half and half cream and sugar in a tall glass or cup. Add ice cubes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder.
- Note: Make frozen coffee ice cubes for your iced coffees by freezing leftover brewed coffee in ice trays. Place 2-3 cubes in your coffee cup for extra flavor! .
Very tasty iced coffee. I love the kahlua in this. I did make the coffee ice cubes this is suppose to help keep it from getting watery, but I drank so fast it didn't have time. I threw some cinnamon on top. Watch out for the whipped cream, I ended up with some on my nose. Thanks for posting. :)
I really liked the flavor of this drink, and great even blended. Thanks this was made for the summer comfort cafe 09.
I made up a gallon pitcher of these and served them at our cookout yesterday. The adults went back for seconds and thirds! I used FF half and half and Splenda to cut calories, and it went over without a hitch. Nice and creamy and just so refreshing, especially since it was so hot! I can see me making these on an ongoing basis throughout the year. We enjoyed them VERY MUCH!