Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
My, Oh My....what a Heavenly Flavor! Put your feet up and relax with a little bit of heaven. Gives hot chocolate a zing and a zap! Use regular or sugar-free hot cocoa mix. Quick preparation!
- 1 (1/3 ounce) packetinstant powdered cocoa mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- cinnamon, pinch (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- Boil water in microwave or on stove top.
- While stirring, mix cocoa packet with water.
- Add kahlua and stir well.
- Add toppings, if desired.
This is wonderful. I loved the addition of cinnamon, whipped cream and marshmallows! It's truly decadent!
Yum, this is so delicious! Easy to whip together and then relax and enjoy. I topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. Thanks for sharing!
Outstanding! Rich and creamy...well, I did use milk. Topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa. Yum.