Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so addictive, you might eat them all up before the party starts! They make a great salad topping too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first six ingredients and heat over med-hi to 260 degrees, using a candy thermometer, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Stir in pecans and transfer to cookie sheet, spreading out pecans as much as possible.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining salt.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then separate the pecans from the foil and from each other.
- Lift up the edges of the foil and toss the pecans so that the salt is evenly distributed.
You weren't kidding about being addictive! This was a wonderful treat, enjoyed by all. I loved the Kahlua added to the glaze, giving it just that wonderful hint of coffee-praline flavor! Thinking about it, these would be good served on a wonderful salad. Thanks so much for sharing this great recipe!
Absolutely delicious! I made these and wished I would have had them done to include on my trays for neighbors!! My Dad ended up taking the rest home, so I will make more for DH to take to work unless I try for New Years. Will make again!! Easy and tasty! Thanks for posting. **Made for Beverage Tag 2007**
What a fabulous glazed pecan. Followed the recipe exactly, and these are just perfectly delicious.