Recipe by puppitypup
These are so addictive, you might eat them all up before the party starts! They make a great salad topping too.
Top Review by Miss Annie
You weren't kidding about being addictive! This was a wonderful treat, enjoyed by all. I loved the Kahlua added to the glaze, giving it just that wonderful hint of coffee-praline flavor! Thinking about it, these would be good served on a wonderful salad. Thanks so much for sharing this great recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 tablespoon kosher salt (less if table salt)
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1 lb pecan halves (about 4 cups)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt (less if table salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first six ingredients and heat over med-hi to 260 degrees, using a candy thermometer, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Stir in pecans and transfer to cookie sheet, spreading out pecans as much as possible.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining salt.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then separate the pecans from the foil and from each other.
- Lift up the edges of the foil and toss the pecans so that the salt is evenly distributed.