- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 1⁄4 cups cake flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa; stir into sugar mixture.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean; cool on a wire rack, and cut into squares.