Prep 4 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful tasting Fudge. Prep time does include hardening time.
- 314.66 ml sugar
- 198.44 g marshmallow creme
- 158.51 ml evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml butter
- 59.14 ml Kahlua
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml semisweet chocolate pieces
- 236.59 ml milk chocolate pieces
- 158.51 ml chopped nuts
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- In 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, milk, butter, Kahlua and salt.
- Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add all chocolate.
- Stir until melted.
- Add nuts and vanilla.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- To serve, cut in squares.
- Make about 2-3/4 pounds.
Very rich, flavorful fudge. Set up nicely and was a great addition to our cookie tray this Christmas. I agree that it doesn't have a strong Kahlua taste, so I increased the amount of Kahlua to almost double the stated amount. Turned out great. Thanks.
Very quick and easy to make. I also used 1/3 cup Kahlua (homemade). I added pecans to mine, but I roasted them in the oven (350 degrees for 10 mins) before hand. Instead of milk chocolate pieces I used dark chocolate.I also added 2 tbsp of vanilla instant cappuccino. The fudge set up nicely. A good tip to remember is, if you want the best flavor use the best ingredients.
This fudge turned out wonderful. I love that you don't have to use a candy thermometer, just a timer and it turns out great. Made two batches to put in Christmas packages and both came out perfect. I did up the Kahlua amount to 1/3 cup and still couldn't really taste the Kahlua that much, but the flavor is so good that I didn't mind. This one's a keeper!