Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Taste of Home
Make and share this Kahlua Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 t butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the white chocolate until melted.
- Add in milk and remaining butter; stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in pecans and Kahlua.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-inch squares.