- 108 ounces Kahlua
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 2 liters club soda
- cinnamon stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Into the bottom of a stemmed glass (wine or water goblet), put one jigger (1.5 oz) Kahlua.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoon whipped cream.
- Add 2 tablespoons club soda, whisk together.
- Add one large scoop ice cream.
- Fill glass to within 1/2-inch of the rim with additional club soda.
- Cover top with whipped cream and add a cinnamon stick as a stirrer.