1/1 Photo of Kahlua French Toast
Easy breakfast treat, sometimes I dust them lightly with powdered sugar instead of syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1 loaf sliced bread (cinnamon, raisin or your favourite, 1 lb. loaf )
- 1Beat eggs, add remaining ingredients ( except bread, pecans and coconut ).
- 2Dip bread slices in egg mixture and cook on hot, lightly oiled skillet or griddle until golden brown on each side.
- 3Sprinkle some pecans and coconut on top of each serving, Or serve with your favourite syrup or top with fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 215.7 mg
- Sodium 773.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g