Recipe by litldarlin
As a retired bartendress/waitress, whenever I run across a drink recipe that looks tasty. I will make it for myself and if I like it, then I will serve it at my next dinner party.I have always loved Kahlua, especially w/ cream and coffee. I use alot of Kahlua, Jack Daniels and Absolute Vodka in my dessert recipes and also for my steaks and chicken recipes as a marinade. I have alot of drink recipes that I have created over the years and will now post for everyone to share.
- 2 (1 1/2 fluid ounce) shots Kahlua
- 1 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the Kahlua, Razeberry Vodka, ice cream and ice cubes in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass.
- Top with the grenadine.
- Garnish with any type of tropical fruit.
- Note: The ladies love these ice cream drinks.
- Eliminate the ice cream and add 1 shot of milk or cream.
- Blend in the blender for a few seconds.
- Pour into your favorite cocktail glass.
- Top with the grenadine and your favorite fruit.