Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good fruit dip.It needs about 20 minutes chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua or 1⁄4 cup other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped blanched toasted almonds
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a small mixing bowl,beat with mixer until smooth.
- Graduall add kahlua and evaporated milk,beating well.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds just before serving.
Amazing! This is so good on strawberries!! I added the almonds to 1/2 of it because not everyone here cares for nuts but I sure do. I think that the almonds gave it that touch that it needs. I used Kahlua because it's my favorite. Thanks so much for posting!!
This is an AWESOME recipe. I'm not big on nuts, so I didn't use them and this was still GREAT!!