1/1 Photo of Kahlua Crunch Coconut Cake
mary winecoff's Note:
I found this recipe in our newspaper and stuck it on my bulletin board. When I cleaned it off I saw that I hadn't made this yet so I wanted to post it before I lost the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Coat the inside of a Bundt pan well with cooking spray.
- 3Place chocolate chips and pecan pieces in a 2-cup measure and toss to blend.
- 4Sprinkle in the bottom of the pan.
- 5Combine cake mix, Kahlua, half and half (combined), egg and egg substitute in a large mixing bowl.
- 6Beat on low speed with electric mixer for about 30 seconds.
- 7Scrape sides of bowl and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 8Scrape bowl occasionally.
- 9Stir in coconut and pour batter into prepared pan.
- 10Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (about 40-45 minutes).
- 11Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Crunch Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 241.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g