Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe comes via my boyfriend Marvin who found it on the Kahlua website.
Make and share this Kahlua Creamy Chocolate Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb milk chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 1 cup lite whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- Combine chocolate and whipped cream together in a saucepan.
- Heat stirring frequently, over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in Kahlua.
- Serve warm with biscotti or amoretti cookies or fresh fruit dippers.
I didn't try this recipe to the exact recipe, but the Kahlua gives the chocolate a great flavor. Also added just a touch of vanilla extract. YUM!