Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes via my boyfriend Marvin who found it on the Kahlua website.
Make and share this Kahlua Creamy Chocolate Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb milk chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 1 cup lite whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- Combine chocolate and whipped cream together in a saucepan.
- Heat stirring frequently, over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in Kahlua.
- Serve warm with biscotti or amoretti cookies or fresh fruit dippers.
I didn't try this recipe to the exact recipe, but the Kahlua gives the chocolate a great flavor. Also added just a touch of vanilla extract. YUM!