Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
Kahlua and coffee is used to flavor this ganache to make these decadent chocolate truffles.
Make and share this Kahlua Coffee Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- Melt Chocolate, butter, coffee and condensed milk in a microwave oven.
- Add Kaluha and stir well combined.
- Refrigerate till solid.
- Place instant coffee in a zip lock storage bag keeping open, using a rolling pin go over the coffee to make fine pieces. Add cocoa and shake to mix.Set aside.
- Cut or scoop enough to form marble sized morsels.
- Coat with cocoa mixture.
- Serve at room temperature.
Wow, these are so good! I rolled them in mocha flavored hot chocolate mix. Yum!
Fantastic truffles! Perfect texture, wonderful flavor and very easy as well.