- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavoring (not extract)
- 2 1⁄4 cups vodka
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, coffee, vanilla, and water. Stir until sugar is dissolved completely. Set aside to cool. Allow this to cool, otherwise you will evaporate the alcohol.
- Add vodka, stir until well mixed. Pour over ice,
- Add your favorite ingredients, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
- Life is good and so is this Kahlua. This keeps well, and gets better with age.