We don't drink so I don't know what this is like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, coffee, vanilla, and water.
- 2Heat and stir until sugar is dissolved completely.
- 3Set aside to cool.
- 4Allow this to cool, otherwise you will evaporate the alcohol.
- 5Add vodka, stir until well mixed.
- 6Pour over ice, add your favorite ingredients, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
- 7This keeps well and gets better with age.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (1390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 66.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g